Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Bleach Oblivion Crusade

Akin Gm App

akin0110

Akin Gm App Empty Akin Gm App

Post  akin0110 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi My Name Is Akin... Wanna Know About Me Well Im a Awsome Gm Lol Been a Gm In Multiple Games But I Only Been On One Game For a While i Dont Know Why But Im Very Active Especially on My Boring Days I Hate IT When Kids Dont Follow The Rules And Ignore Me Especially Miss Use Of Cussing Around Kids Because Not Everybody On Byond Is 14 Or 13 Most Of Them Are 9 and Below And Cussing Makes Kids Think That Its K For Them TO USe Them Words.
    Another Thing Im Very Helpful And Im Very Social With the Players Liek Get To Know Them And More Sometimes I Be Doin a Little Joke Makeing People Thing Im Insane Plus I Work With Lilman On Some Game Been Crazy But WE Preety Close We Hate Each Other Most Time But IT Liek Brothers Lol He Preety Good Person.
    The Reason I Wanna Be a Admin IS Because This Game Got Alot OF Potential And I Can See This Game With a Lot Of Players And To Make IT More I Am Good At Making Websites But Stop Doing IT For Some Reason And I See Most Of My Friends I Know Playing This Game So I Wanna Join Lol I Hope For Yhu To LEt ME Be Admin...

P.S My Word I Always Say IS Giggty Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 pm