Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Bleach Oblivion Crusade

Dbzdogs's Application for Admin

Dbzdogs

Dbzdogs's Application for Admin Empty Dbzdogs's Application for Admin

Post  Dbzdogs Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm

IGN:Dbzdogs
    Key:Dbzdogs

Hey there, I'm Dbzdogs. I've played this game for about only a week, but I'm a long time player of BLN. I've been playing BLN ever since the RolePlaying era. But I won't tell my lifestory and bore you before you get to the main part, so here it goes.

Reasoning: The reason I believe I would be fit for Admin is because I believe in helping players when no one else wants to help. Imagine this: A player somehow glitches theirself into a blackscreen. The other admin are busy influencing the game or working on it, or could just be plain busy. I understand that this is a game, and people have real life to tend to, but I would try my best to patrol the game to the best of my ability. As long as I'm active, I'd tend to the needs of players before the needs of my own. Besides, where would we be without a player fan base.

I also understand that not all of the players/fan base are good people, some are only here to annoy others and to make them mad. I wouldn't be unfair but I would atleast try to solve their differences. I'd get rid of spammers with fair punishment, along with glitch abusers.

Experience: I've owned and coded for many games, I've been a BYOND member ever since early 2004, so I do have experience with guiding the game when the higher authorities are doing something else. Even when they are here I'll still help.
    But at the same time I understand that you might not accept this application. That's not my decision, its yours. I just felt that I could take the time to offer to help this game's community, and replace the negative with positive.

Thanks for the consideration!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 am