Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Bleach Oblivion Crusade

Tobio's Gm App

Tobio

Tobio's Gm App Empty Tobio's Gm App

Post  Tobio Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:01 am

Ok Hi!!!! Very Happy Now to start off. Ok Hi im Tobio. Im 17 years old until Friday Yay! I'm here to apply for Gm on this game. I started off playing when i joined my friend. I expected it to be a rip. I was glad it wasn't. This game is very good. It has characteristics other games don't. It shows good game quality and i love it. Ok now to why you should choose me. I help people out on the game. I aid people in staying in the game by aiding them with things so they don't rq. Now to bold this fucking font :p.[b} I like this very much cheers Now for experience. Usually i joni games my friend Toko makes. Its all rips but who cares. Once in awhile i joinb a diff game. I play it alot and get a staff position. Currently i am a Co-owner until the next update when i will get ranked up to owner. The game is called Naruto Moon's Eye. It does not have a hub and it not availible to get into without a invite sadly due to no hub. So i mean't invite and joining a friend or link. Well i don't want to make you read too much Davif. So im done. Thanks alot for reading. Clap Clap cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers SMILEHHS

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:07 pm