Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Bleach Oblivion Crusade

Tsuri GM Application

Tsuri

Tsuri GM Application Empty Tsuri GM Application

Post  Tsuri Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 pm

In-Game Name: My name will be Tsuri
    BYOND Key: Wayokab

Job I want: GM / Helper / Enforcer

Experience: Co-owner in Naruto Ultimate Adeventure, Admin in Dragonball Zee, Admin in Dragonball Finale, GM on Naruto Hidden Shadows and currently helping towards making a new naruto game called Naruto Shinobi Avengers by giving advice on new ideas and helping to find new icons / iconners.

What I can offer to the game: I am a really fair person and I seek no personal gain in abuse as I'm not the type of person to want to be the strongest no matter what. I also have a good attitude and I hardly ever get angry at people xD. I think I will be very liked by others as I will try my hardest to help them out with what they need as I see that there aren't enough gm's to answer ppls questions. Also I will be on the game as much as I can any time of the day. I hope I get picked because I know I will make a good gm and you do too Very Happy afro

Contact Information: MSN: aceman_123@hotmail. com, tsuri@hotmail. c o.uk BYOND PAGER: Wayokab, Akay93

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:58 pm