Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Bleach Oblivion Crusade

Halkals GM application

Halkal

Halkals GM application Empty Halkals GM application

Post  Halkal Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 am

In game name : Halkal
    Byond key : ieuanm

Why do I want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because I like helping people, it is something I enjoy doing, and something I hope to do as a future career (Councilling Psychologist). I also feel that during some time periods, there are no GMs on, so I could perhaps moderate during those time periods.

Why do I deserve to be a GM : I have quite a bit of knowledge of the game, as I have played for a little bit. I know how to become X race, what to train on, where to train. I also know the answers to most of the commonly asked questions. I can also explain things simply if needed, and I won't act better than the players, which is quite important as some GMs (Not on this game) act better than players.

Any past GM experience?

Yes, on two games.

Naruto:CsVKyuubi - Was a GM for a year on this game, worked myself up from player to GM. This game had a daily playerbase of 10 players, unfortunately the owner of this game is no longer playing.

Bleach:Ketsuken (Or something similar) - Was a GM on this for 1-2 mounths, applied on forums and then passed the trial. This game had a daily playerbase of 20-30 players.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:04 am