Bleach: Oblivion Crusade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Bleach Oblivion Crusade

Ryuuken Avero Gm Application

Ryuuken

Ryuuken Avero Gm Application Empty Ryuuken Avero Gm Application

Post  Ryuuken Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 am

Hello my ingame name is Ryuuken Avero I am an Inoue. I am recent to this game

Bleach: The New Dawn but I have previous gm experience in several games Bleach:Path of Chaos being my first game to moderate in as an enforcer then admin and the finally master admin one rank before co-owner in the game. Next I helped in a series of different games doing simple things such as enforcer until the same person who was owner of Bleach: Path of Chaos started up an Resident Evil game offering me the position of Co-Owner the game was run well until we decided to let it go. Then I worked with a friend on his Bleach game as an admin and a master admin later. I am capable in making professional looking forums bilingual to help me communicate with spanish speaking and english speaking members of our community reminding them of rules of helping them understand the game better if they don't I never lose my temper and am patient to deal with players.

Thank you for your time.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:29 am